betfury.io

How to Earn Free Bitcoin by Playing Bitcoin Pop | Bitcoin Pop App Payment Proof | No Investment

Today, I'm going to show you another mobile game that you can play to earn some free Bitcoin. First of all, you will need a Coinbase account because that is the only way to cash out. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this.

The game is called Bitcoin Pop and has the same company as Bitcoin Blocks which I have covered on my channel. The objective is to collect the items on the top left corner. On this level, I need to collect 3 soda drinks in order to complete it before I run out of balls. You send out the colored balls and try to match them with other balls of the same color. When they are matched they will dissolve. You also have a powerup feature to the left, you need to fill it up in order to use it. You can also try to switch the balls if you don't find the same color. It doesn't matter if you fail the level you will still get points. And with the points, you can redeem them for satoshis into your Coinbase account. To continue to play the game you have to watch some ads. When you want to cash out your points use the Cash out button at the top. I have already used mine. You can cash out once a week. I don't think there is a minimum withdrawal. Another important thing to mention, make sure that you have connected the game with your Gmail or Facebook so you don't lose your points.

If you like playing games and want to earn some free satoshis, you should check out this game. It is a simple and fun game to play. The payment came one day after I have requested it.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos for more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

You'll need an account on the site:

Coinbase

Bitcoin Pop

Post a Comment

0 Comments