betfury.io

How to Earn NEAR With Crypto.com Supercharger (~8% APY) | CeFi Investments

Today, I'm going to show you how to earn NEAR on Crypto.com with its new Supercharger event. First of all, you will need a Crypto.com account. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this. If you use my link and buy and stake 1000 CRO on Crypto.com you will get $10 in CRO as a bonus.

NEAR protocol is currently ranked #55 on Coinmarketcap with a market cap of about 920 million dollars.

In order to participate in this event, you will need to have at least 100 CRO in your account. You can trade other cryptos for CRO on the exchange or buy it with fiat on their mobile app. Once you have some CRO, click the Stake & Earn tab and go to the Supercharger page at the top of the menu. This event started on the 28th of January and will end on the 27th of February and the total allocation is $250000 worth of NEAR. The current APY is about 8%. After the charging event, the NEAR will be distributed to the participants which will start on the 1st of March. You can read more about the reward distribution on their event's page.

To participate in this event, click the Charge Now button or use the Deposit button under the Supercharger tab, enter the amount you want to charge with. I have deposited more than 1000 CRO in this event. You can withdraw your CRO at any time and there are no gas fees. This is my fifth charging event. I have earned some free Uni, Polkadot tokens, and Bitcoin with their Supercharger before. It is a simple way to earn some extra cryptos with your CRO.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos for more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

You'll need an account on the site:

Crypto.com(Stake 1000 CRO and Get $10)

Post a Comment

0 Comments