betfury.io

How to Earn Passive Income With Celsius Network

Today, I'm going to show you a quick way to earn a passive income with the Celsius network. Link in the description if you don't have an account and want to support my channel. Celsius network is a platform where you can earn interest on your cryptos. Since there is no web version of the platform you will need to download and install the application first. Once you have installed the app and verified your account you can start to deposit your cryptos to earn some interest.

Under the Reward rates page, you can see all the coins you can earn interest from. For example Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, but also stable coins such as DAI, USDT, and USDC. The annual interest rate varies depending on the coin. The stable coins have a higher APY than the other coins. You can earn interest in the same coin you have deposited or in Celsius tokens. And if you decide to withdraw your funds there is no withdrawal fee.

If you click the Celsius icon and go to the My Cel page, you can read about their Royalty level program. From what I can understand is that if you hold a larger percentage of Celsius tokens in your wallet you will be rewarded with a higher earning bonus, which will earn you more and more Celsius tokens. And you will also get a better discount on your crypto loans in the app. If you go to the earnings tab, you can set the rewards you want to get paid in on each coin. If you check the coin you will earn interest in Celsius token otherwise it will be paid in the same coin. For example, I want my Bitcoin to earn me more Bitcoin therefore I have the coin unchecked.

The Celsius app is a great way to earn a passive income with your cryptos and it gives better interests than traditional banks. And if you have earned cryptos from faucets and other sites you can deposit them here. I have for example deposited the earnings from the CryptoTab browser here to earn more Bitcoin.

I hope that you have found this video helpful. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Visit my blog for more ways to earn free cryptos. Here you will find apps, games, faucets, and websites that I have earned from. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

Post a Comment

0 Comments