betfury.io

Faucet Crypto Payment Proof | Faucet Crypto Review | How to Earn Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment

Today, I'm going to talk about Faucet Crypto. Things I like about it and things I dislike about it. As always I'm trying to use the site and test the site before recommending it and make sure it is working, not like many other YouTubers who are not using the sites they recommend.

Faucet Crypto is a GPT site, a get paid to site which will pay you coins for doing tasks such as clicking shortlinks, viewing PTC ads, completing surveys, and mobile offers. If you are not registered yet, please use my referral link in the description and support the channel so I can make more videos like this.

I have used the site a few days now and it is really growing on me. When you're logged in you can see the different ways to earn coins to the left side. If you scroll down you can see what the coins are worth. Currently, 4.4 coins are equal to 1 satoshi. Not sure how the price is determined, I think it depends on the dollar price of Bitcoin.

At the very top, you have the faucet which you can claim every 40 minutes. The base reward is 24 coins and depending on your level you will get more coins as a bonus as you level up. I have been grinding a couple of days now and completed a few surveys and my level is 88. My bonus is 10.875%. You'll get a 0.125% bonus for each level which is not much, but it doesn't take much effort to level up at the beginning and you can't lose your levels. I don't think there is a maximum level you can have. To see what your level progress, go to Home. Here you can see how many experience points you will need to reach the next level. As it says here, earn experience by claiming and doing other simple tasks.

If you go to Achievements you can see the different ways to earn experience point. For example, if you click 5 shortlinks, you can claim 10 experience points. The shortlinks experience point claims are resetting daily, the PTC ads are resetting weekly.

And as you level up you can claim coins for reaching a certain level.

Below the faucet at the top, you have shortlinks which is a quick way to earn coins on the site. You simply click the link and wait for the ad to display and you'll get some coins. One thing I like about the site is there is no captcha on the site which is really nice.

Then you have PTC ads, you simply click and wait for the ad to show and earn some coins.

After that, there are the offerwalls which you can complete surveys. The site uses Wannads, Survey Wall and Offer Daddy as offerwalls. If you scroll down and click History under Profile you'll find the surveys you have completed. I have completed 4 surveys so far, 3 from Wannads and 1 from Offer Daddy. You can also see your transactions here. I have made 2 withdrawals so far, 1 with Tron and 1 with Bitcoin. The payments are almost instant.

If you click Withdraw under Balance you can see the different coins you can withdraw. The site offers many coins to withdraw such as Bitcoin Cash, Bittorent coin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Tron and many more besides Bitcoin. If you withdraw Bitcoin you'll need a Faucetpay account and there is no fee to that, but if you withdraw in other coins you'll need to pay a transaction fee. I like that the site offers so many coins but I don't like that they have a withdrawal limit though. The limit increases as you level up which is good.

Well, that's it, this was my review of Faucet Crypto. The website looks good. I really love the bonus system with no maximum levels, the different coins you can withdraw and the payments came almost instant. I think I start to like the site more than Cointiply. Thanks for watching guys and check out my free crypto earning blog where I post free crypto earning sites, link in the description. Have a nice day and stay safe out there!

You'll need accounts on these sites:

FaucetPay

FaucetCrypto

Post a Comment

0 Comments