betfury.io

How to Get Free Crypto Referrals Without Any Investment

Today, I'm going to teach you how to get free crypto referrals without any investment. The site I'm using is called Mellow ads, some of you maybe are familiar with the site. For those who don't know the site, this is an advertising network for crypto sites. A lot of faucet owners are using this site to get paid in crypto. You can also use the site to do paid promotions on your crypto programs. But today I'm going to show you the free way to advertise your crypto programs. If you haven't an account on Mellow ads, please use my referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more of these tutorials for you.

Once you've logged in, go to Claim from faucet under Account. The site is offering you a faucet claim every day and this can be 500 satoshis, 1000 satoshis, or 3000 satoshis. Simply click the Claim now button to get you some free Bitcoin. Unfortunately, you can't withdraw these satoshis, instead, this is added to your advertisement balance. When you have claimed some free satoshis from the faucet, click Dashboard.

Here you'll find your current balance at the top. Now we're going to create a banner ad for the crypto program we want to promote. Under Advertising summary, click Create new advert.

Now create your advert, enter a title, a text, and your referral link. You can also use a shortlink to track your clicks. Click create. Click Add banner under Banners. Make sure you've downloaded some promotional banners from your crypto program. Click Choose file and upload your banner. You are allowed to upload one banner from a certain size. Once you've uploaded your banners you can preview it. After that click the Submit for approval. It usually takes 1 day to get your advert approved.

When your advert is approved it will show up under Advertising summary. Click the green circle with the arrow. Choose the advert you want to promote and click Start network campaign. Here in this tutorial, I'm going to promote Faucet Crypto, a get paid to site I really like. Check out my review of the site on my channel.

Click Start CPC campaign, which means cost per click. The advert will only cost us Bitcoin if anyone is clicking on it. I found this is the best option to get referrals. Enter a campaign name or remove the Allow text ads, so your advert only displaying banners. Then choose click and cost per click, I usually choose the minimum one. Geo-targeting I don't really care, but if you want to target specific countries you can do that. After that click Start campaign and let your advert run.

With this method, I can have gained some referrals on my Cointiply account without any investment. That's it, I hope that you've found some value in this video. If you liked the video, click the like button and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching and have a great day!

You'll need an account on this site:

Claim Here -> Mellowads

Post a Comment

0 Comments