betfury.io

Free Litecoin Mining Site | LTCMiner Withdrawal Proof | Earn Free Litecoin Without Any Investment

Today, I'm going to show you a simple way to earn some free Litecoin with a site called LTC Miner. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this. As always I'm testing the site first and make sure it's legit and try to cash out before I make of a video of it.

First of all you will need a Litecoin wallet, if you don't have any you can create an account on FaucetPay. To get access to your Litecoin wallet, go to Deposit at the top and there you will find your wallet address.

LTC Miner is a site that offers litecoin mining. All of the mining power is backed up by physical miners according to their website. It was really hard to find a legit mining site that offers free cryptos without any investment. This site allows you to invest Litecoin to mine more Litecoin, but you don't have to invest anything at all. To get started, go to the website, enter your Litecoin address. Complete a captcha and click Start Mining. After a couple of days when you have enough balance, you can cash out to your wallet. The minimum withdrawal is 25000 litoshis and you can only cash out once a day with the free miner plan.

In this video, I use the Atomic wallet to cash out. The payment came just a minute or so after I have requested it which is really fast. So if you want some free Litecoin you can test the site, not sure how long this offer will last.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos for more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

Microwallets:

FaucetPay

Post a Comment

0 Comments