betfury.io

How to Earn Free Bitcoin With OKEx | Earn Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment

Today, I'm going to show you a simple way to earn some free Bitcoin on OKEx. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this. As always I'm testing the site first and make sure it's legit and try to cash out before I make of a video of it.

OKEx is an exchange, but they also have a section where they will reward users for reading and learning about cryptos and their own platform. It is free to sign up and once you have logged in go to the More tab, and click Free Bitcoin.

Every day you can complete missions and you will get 80 satoshis per article. Sometimes I have completed 10 articles in a day. You simply click the article, read about the subject and let the timer go down to 0, and complete the captcha to get rewarded. At the bottom, you can see when the next missions are available.

The minimum withdrawal is 10000 satoshis. Once you have reached that you can withdraw to any Bitcoin wallet and there is no transaction fee. I have withdrawn once from the site and the payment came a couple of hours after I have requested it. So if you want to earn some free satoshis quick and easy and without any investment I strongly recommend that you check out this site.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos for more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

You'll need an account on the site:

OKEx

Post a Comment

0 Comments