betfury.io

Free Cloud Mining Site | Mining Company Payment Proof | Earn Free Cryptos Without Any Investment

Today, I'm going to show you another free cloud mining site that you can earn free cryptos with. The site is called Mining Company. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this. As always I'm testing the site first and make sure it's legit and try to cash out before I make a video of it.

Once you have logged in to the Account tab at the top of the page. Then pick the coins you want to mine for each algorithm and use the slider to divide your hash power. You will get free hash power when you use my referral link. I do not recommend you to buy any hash power from this site because most cloud mining sites are high risk, so use the free plan. I created an account on this site more than 2 months ago and used their free plan to mine some free cryptos. Once I have reached the 200 dogecoins which are the minimum for that coin I cashed out to my Poloniex account.

You can read more about the minimum withdrawal requirements under the F.A.Q section. To set your coin addresses go to the Settings page at the top right corner. Here you can add the different wallet addresses for your coins. When you have reached the minimum requirement for withdrawal use the withdrawal button to cash out.

So far I have cash out 200 dogecoins with their free plan, after the fees I got 199 dogecoins. I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos popping up at the end of this video to learn more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

(Don't invest, just create a free account)

You'll need an account on the site:

Mining Company

Post a Comment

0 Comments