betfury.io

How to Get Auto Rolls on FreeBitco.in | How to Earn Free Bitcoin Without Investment 2020

Today, I'm going to show you how to get auto rolls on Freebitcoin. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this.

First of all, you will need a Chrome extension called Tampermonkey. It is a userscript manager, it will handle the script we will be installing. Then go to greasyfork.org, here you can find all kinds of browser scripts for different sites. The script I have the most luck with on Freebitcoin is made by Crypto Soerin, but you can also try other scripts on Greasyfork. To install the script simply click the green install button, since I am already using the script I don't need to reinstall it.

In order to get auto rolls and get rid of the captcha on the site, you will need a balance above 35000 satoshis I believe. You can deposit some satoshis into your Freebitcoin account to speed up the process, but I started from 0 and worked my way up to my current balance of around 74000 satoshis. To activate the script, click the Tampermonkey icon and turn on the script. Now, this script will auto roll every hour for you and claim free Bitcoin as long you have the website running on your browser.

Here are some tips to speed up your earnings if you haven't got rid of the captcha. First, disable the lottery function. You find it under Profile, under the More tab. This allows you to earn reward points instead of lottery tickets. I think there is a very slim chance that you win on the lottery and to gather those reward points is better. When you have enough reward points you can use them to activate your Bitcoin bonus, on the Rewards page under the More tab. This will increase your earnings from the faucet and is valid for 24 hours. You can also use your reward points to earn more reward points and then claim your Bitcoin bonus. Once you have got rid of the captcha. You can use the Bitcoin bonus or reward bonus to increase your earnings further, just to remember to deactivate the script before you redeem any bonus and activate it again once you have redeemed your bonus to get this script to work. When your account is above 30000 satoshis, you will start earning interest on your Bitcoin with an annual interest rate of 4.08% and it is paid out daily.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos popping up at the end of this video to learn more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

You'll need an account on the site:

Freebitco.in

Tampermonkey(Script Manager)

The script

Post a Comment

0 Comments