betfury.io

How to Earn Free Bitcoin by Playing Bitcoin Food Fight | Earn Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment

Today, I'm going to show you another simple mobile game that you can play to earn some free Bitcoin. First of all, you will need a Coinbase account because that is the only way to cash out. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this. If you use my link and buy $100 worth of crypto on Coinbase you will get $10 as an extra bonus.

The game is called Bitcoin Food Fight and has the same company as Bitcoin Blocks and Bitcoin Pop which I have talked about on my channel. The game is very simple to play. The objective is to throve forks at a food item and makes it breaks. When you have filled up the bar at the top left you will get points. With these points, you can redeem for satoshis to your Coinbase account by using the Cash out button at the top. You can cash out once a week. I don't think there is a minimum withdrawal limit. Another important thing to mention, make sure that you have connected the game with your Gmail or Facebook so you don't lose your points.

If you like playing games and want to earn some free satoshis, you should check out this game. It is a simple and fun game to play.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos for more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

You'll need an account on the site

Coinbase(Deposit $100 and Get $10)

Bitcoin Food Fight

Post a Comment

0 Comments