betfury.io

How to Earn Free Bitcoin by Playing Bitcoin Blocks | Bitcoin Blocks App Payment Proof | No Investment

Today, I'm going to show you a really simple way to earn some free Bitcoin. First of all, you will need a Coinbase account because that is the only way to cash out. If you have not joined the site yet I have a referral link in the description if you want to support my channel so I can make more videos like this. The game is called Bitcoin Blocks and it is a mobile game that you can download to your mobile phone or play it on an emulator like BlueStacks. The game is very simple to play, you match 2 similar blocks to get them dissolved and your objective is to complete the level and collect the targeted goal. Here on this level, the goal is to collect 15 bubbles within 30 moves. It doesn't matter if you fail the level, you will get some points no matter what. With these points, you can redeem for some free satoshis.

In order to advance to the next level, you have to watch some ads. This is the way they monetize this game.

When you want to cash out your points. Simply use the Cash out button at the top. The payment came 1 day after that I have requested it to my Coinbase account, which is very quick in my opinion.

I hope that you have enjoyed this video. If you do hit that like button and share it with your friends. Check out my other videos for more ways to earn some free cryptos. Til the next time. Thanks for watching!

You'll need an account on the site:

Coinbase

Bitcoin Blocks

Post a Comment

0 Comments